SENSI STAR CANNABIS VARIETY
- Gastrointestinal issues such as Crohn’s disease
- Occasional insomnia
Sensi Star is both a sativa-dominant narrow-leafleted phenotype and broad-leafleted indica phenotype.
Cannabis indica ssp. afghanica x cannabis indica ssp. indica
- White Widow
EASE OF CULTIVATION:
- Easy to grow
- Good producer
- Extremely smelly
- The sativa Sensi Star has a distinct citrus-skunk aroma
- The Sensi Star indica has a minty metallic, skunk aroma.
- The Sensi Star sativa phenotype is a citrusy and mild tasting.
- The Sensi Star indica phenotype has a distinct lemon/menthol taste with a slight metallic aftertaste.
High-the indica phenotype can reach 20% THC.
DURATION OF EFFECTS:
- The indica phenotype produces a deep, long-lasting effect for hours that often results in sleep.
- The sativa phenotype produces a more cerebral psychoactivity, more appropriate for daytime use (also long-lasting).
- Sensi Star indica phenotype is stony with some lethargy.
- Sensi Star sativa phenotype is more energetic and known to cause mild visual psychedelia. It can cause anxiety and mild paranoia in some.
- Neither Sensi Star phenotype produces a functional psychoactivity.
- Very considerable for both the Sensi Star indica and sativa phenotypes.
- The Sensi Star indica phenotype causes a numbing effect.
The Sensi Star indica phenotype is great for muscle relaxation.
Both Sensi Star phenotypes cause daydreaming drifting thoughts.
Mildly stimulating onset that quickly retreats to a floating relaxation.
The Sensi Star indica phenotype is known for its “couchlock” effect.