NEVILLE’S HAZE CANNABIS VARIETY
- A better for daytime use than Jack Herer
- Challenging to find and even more difficult to cultivate.
- At low doses it sharpens the mind.
- At medium doses it treats pain.
- Small doses can help with anxiety and depression (mood elevation effects).
- CBD can help mellow some of the adverse effects of THC.
Nearly pure narrow-leafleted tropical sativa.
Cannabis indica ssp. indica x afghanica (90:10).
Haze with a bit of Northern Lights
- Thai Haze x Skunk
- Many contemporary Dutch Hazes
EASE OF CULTIVATION:
- Very challenging to grow.
- Up to 16 weeks of flowering indoors.
- Anise and cheese
- Easily recognizable and not pungent.
Can quite easily exceed 21% THC with often over 1% CBD.
DURATION OF EFFECTS:
Quick but smooth elevating onset, followed by a long slow guide over the next couple of hours.
- Small doses of Neville’s Haze are like coffee, minus the jitters.
- Focus layered upon focus
- Moderate dose cause a high
- As the dose is raised, psychoactivity approaches psychedelic (especially when flowers are at peak maturity).
Excellent at moderate to higher doses.
More numbing than relaxing.
- Mild at moderate doses.
- Severe at high doses
Extremely clear stimulating effects and psychedelic at high doses.