CHERRY COUGH CANNABIS VARIETY
More recent cannabis variety.
Cross between broad-leafleted Afghan and a narrow-leafleted Strawberry Cough.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Acute neuropathic pain
- Chronic aches and pains
Cannabis indica ssp. indica x ssp. afghanica
Broad-leafleted Afghan indica with a narrow-leafleted Strawberry Cough.
Strawberry Cough, Cherry Pie, Grape Ape
EASE OF CULTIVATION:
- Not recommended for new grower’s.
- Excellent yield
- Easy feeder
Spiced cherry cough drop’s with a hint of castile soap.
Cherry spice with a hashish exhale.
- Good for daytime use
- Not too strong
- Approximately 16% THC
DURATION OF EFFECTS:
Very long-lasting effects.
- Delivers a floating, dreamy psychoactivity.
- Does not induce a produce an intense stone like the purple varieties do.
- User’s with mild depression have reported that it gently lifts the spirits.
Excellent at distracting from pain.
- Relaxes tight muscles.
- Helpful for strains or back pain.