BLUE DREAM CANNABIS VARIETY
- Versatile broad-spectrum effects.
- Big flowers
- High yield
- Great trichome production
- Very resinous
- Great for low and micro-doses
- Mood elevating
- Excellent for multi-target use (pain and nausea, pain and insomnia).
- Promotes relaxation without sedation (good for daytime use).
- Gastrointestinal issues
Broad- and narrow-leafleted cross-true hybrid.
Cananbis indica ssp. indica x ssp. afghanica.
Unconfirmed, although 2003 is most likely.
Produced from two cannabis varieties, Blueberry and Haze.
Blueberry Sativa, Blue Dragon
EASE OF CULTIVATION:
- Big yields
In general, more “blueberry” than Blueberry, with a spicy (pepper and pine).
Fruit and spice, with the aroma of haze when smoked.
Floral fruit flavor when vaporized.
- 25% THC occasionally
- Most potent varieties available.
DURATION OF EFFECTS:
Long-lasting head and body effects lasting for over two hours.
- Very potent at moderate doses
- Cerebral head high and relaxed stone effects
Great distraction for pain.
- Very relaxing
- Multiple Sclerosis users state that it is effective for making spasticity and stiffness more tolerable.
At high doses, indica lineage overpowers and the effect can become very stony.
- Due to its Haze lineage, it’s a mild stimulant.
- Rarely causes anxiety, except at high doses.
- Very relaxing sedative. Often used by those with insomnia.
- Can be used for daytime or evening use.